The North Carolina Journal of Law & Technology recently published an issue dedicated to the Supreme Court's 2012 decision in United States v. Jones. Be sure to check out these great articles.
- “Jones”ing for Privacy Mandate, Getting a Technology Fix – Doctrine to Follow - Stephanie K. Pell
- A Shattered Looking Glass: The Pitfalls and Potential of the Mosaic Theory of Fourth Amendment Privacy - David Gray & Danielle Keats Citron
- The “Davis” Good Faith Rule and Getting Answers to Questions “Jones” Left Open - Susan Freiwald
- Protecting Elites: An Alternate Take on How United States v. Jones Fits into the Court’s Technology Jurispurdence - Tamara Rice Lave
- After United States v. Jones, After the Fourth Amendment Third Party Doctrine - Stephen E. Henderson
- Much Ado About Mosaics: How Original Principles Apply to Evolving Technology in United States v. Jones - Priscilla J. Smith