Here are some recently published (or posted) articles I found on SSRN that you might enjoy reading. Feel free to e-mail me if you have suggestions for an upcoming list.
GPS / Jones
- The Missed Opportunity of United States v. Jones - Commercial Erosion of Fourth Amendment Protection in a Post - Google Earth World - Mary Leary (Catholic University)
- United States v. Jones: Fourth Amendment Applicability in the 21st Century - Thomas K. Clancy (University of Mississippi / West Virginia University)
- 'eyePhones': A Fourth Amendment Inquiry into Mobile Iris Scanning - Christopher Rutledge Jones (University of South Carolina)
Hacking / Cyber Attacks
- Skills and Trust: A Tour Inside the Hard Drives of Computer Hackers - Benoit Dupont (University of Montreal)
- Cyber Deterrence - Eric Talbot Jensen (Brigham Young University)