@CybercrimeRev) - we put up some great stuff!
- How a lone grad student scooped the government and what it means for your online privacy
- @NeedADebitCard retweets images of credit cards people put on Twitter. Have a good laugh, and then remind people not to do this!
- Kansas website posts names, mugshots, and addresses of those arrested and allows then to pay a fee to be removed.
- SWAT team gently reminds a girl to secure her Wi-Fi network by raiding her house with flashbangs
- Federal and state wiretaps decrease by 14% in 2011
- Leap second (a real thing!) shuts down websites