Don't forget to follow Cybercrime Review on Twitter (@CybercrimeRev). Here are some of the stories we've tweeted about in the past week that we didn't discuss on the blog.
- 92-year-old WWII vet sends bootlegged movies to American soldiers abroad
- Germany's high court holds that phishing victims' losses are their own fault
- Justice Department clears Google in Wi-Fi sniffing scandal
- How to wipe your hard drive DoD-Clean
- Employee snooping in IRS database: it’s like looking people up on Google or Facebook
- The political effects of conflating separate meanings of "cybersecurity"
- Facebook announces more than 901 million users
- India now world's leading spam source